- Q) How do I find a teacher using Eclassopedia?
To find a tutor, Just log into your account on Eclassopedia, Select your grade/class and subject for which you need a teacher and click ‘View Teacher’ tab. You will see a list of all teachers who match your criteria. Click on a teacher’s name to learn more about him/her.
- Q) What if I need help to select a teacher?
You can always request Eclassopedia to select a best teacher for you. You can contact us on +919821373362 and we will assist you.
- Q) I have selected a teacher, how do I book my Demo session?
Once you have selected the teacher, you can contact the teacher either by chat option or send a session request to Team Eclassopedia and Demo session can be scheduled by the Team Eclassopedia.
- Q) I have taken a Demo session; I would like to continue with the classes, how do I take it forward?
You can discuss with the teacher and plan session(s) with the teacher at time convenient to both of you. You can also see the courses/subjects listed by the teacher and opt for the courses as per your requirement.
- Q) What if I need to cancel or reschedule a session?
You can always contact the teacher or Team Eclassopedia at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of session and cancel or reschedule the session.
- Q) How do I apply?
Register your account with us at www.eclassopedia.com and we’ll review your application. You will then be invited to meet us in our online classroom to approve your account.
- Q) How long does it take to get listed on Eclassopedia?
After registration, you just need provide a teaching demo to our experts. On an average the entire process can be completed within a week’s time.
- Q) How much does an average teacher earn on Eclassopedia?
On an average, teachers earn more than INR 15000 per month. Assuming a teacher devotes a minimum of 2 hours per day, he/she can easily earn between INR 18000-20000 per month.
- Q) What is the frequency of payouts for Teachers?
Payouts are done on monthly basis. All payouts are released before 10th of every month to our Teachers.
- Q) Do I need to pay anything to register as a Teacher?
No. There is no registration fee to be paid to Eclassopedia for registration and getting listed as a Teacher.
- Q) What are my responsibilities at Eclassopedia as a Teacher?
We expect all our teachers to act as an end-to-end learning solution providers for the students. In simple words, the teacher understands the learning requirement of the student, creates the learning plan for the student, prepares the relevant content required for the sessions, shares tests and assignments, evaluates them to understand student progress and provides regular feedback on the same to students and parents.
- Q) What are the basic requisites to conduct online tutoring sessions at Eclassopedia?
As far as hardware is concerned,
A laptop/desktop with good processing power, minimum of 4 GB RAM,
High speed Internet connectivity (at least 4 MBPS)
A digital pen tablet or stylus.
- Q) Will I be given any training to conduct these online sessions?
Yes, training are integral part of the on-boarding process for every new teacher. Our Teacher Care team is always available for helping teachers with anything and everything they need.
- Q) What if I am not able to teach for the initially committed duration?
At Eclassopedia, you teach at your convenient time and/or at a time that is mutually convenient to you and your students. With the essential tools and features, you can adjust your availability to teach on Eclassopedia.
- Q) How long does it take to get a student
Tutoring is a seasonal business and so this depends heavily on the time of year, however, most of our tutors find a student within a couple of weeks of joining our site.